More and more of us in the UK are choosing a vegan way of life and it’s a trend that is happening across the world. So, it’s good to know that one of our nation’s favourite ingredients, Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce, can be used confidently by all vegans as it proudly carries the official vegan certification or famous V-Label. And it’s not the only Kikkoman product to carry the V-Label. Fans of Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce and Kikkoman Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce will be pleased to learn that they are vegan friendly too:
- Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- Kikkoman Less salt Soy Sauce
- Kikkoman Tamari Gluten-free Soy Sauce
Only products that contain no animal ingredients whatsoever are given this certification, allowing shoppers to make an informed choice.
These sauces add savoury-richness and aroma to all kinds of dishes so it is easy to create flavoursome vegan dishes at home. We hope you’ll enjoy trying our latest vegan recipes with edamame, broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, sweet potato and tofu. And you don’t have to be vegan to try them out because non-vegans love them too.
- Edamame, Corn and Tofu Galette with a Sweet Tamari Sauce
- Bruschetta with Edamame and Semi-dried Tomatoes
- Broccoli au Gratin with Cauliflower and Glazed Sweet Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato Steaks with Vegetable Strips and Avocado Cream
- Vegan Pilaf with Colourful Vegetables
Kikkoman is planning to add more products to its vegan friendly range in the near future, so watch this space.