Teriyaki garlic glazed BBQ ribs
These amazing sticky glazed ribs are a perfect BBQ meal. Simple to make, they taste delicious
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Additional Time30 mins marinating time
- Cooking Time1 hour 15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy1039 Kcals
- Saturated Fat30g
- 1.5kg pork spare ribs
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- Spring onions and red chilli curls to garnish
- Serve with coleslaw or potato salad.
Place the ribs in a dish and cover with half a bottle of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade. Cover and refrigerate for an half an hour or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Remove the ribs from the marinade and wrap in foil. Place on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour.
Open the foil parcel. Brush all over with Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and return to the oven, basting 2-3 times with more sauce (or finish on a barbecue or under a grill) until golden brown and sizzling.
Garnish with strips of curled spring onion and chilli.
Stages 1-2 can be done in advance and ribs chilled until you are ready to reheat.