Prawn and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
Seafood lovers will dive right into this prawn stir fry recipe, served with delicious stir fry noodles.
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy554 Kcals
- 12 King prawns, ready-to-cook
- 5 tbsp frying oil
- 50 g carrot, in strips
- 50 g courgette, in strips
- 15 g fresh ginger, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 200 g ramen noodles, cooked according to pack
For the topping:
- Grated zest of half a lemon
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Few coriander leaves
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, add carrot and sauté. 1 minute later, add courgette, sauté and remove both.
Add prawns with 1 tbsp of oil to the remaining vegetable fat, fry for about 3 minutes and remove.
Sauté ginger and garlic in the remaining hot oil in the wok. Add back the vegetables and prawns and fry briefly.
Add the lemon juice, Kikkoman soy sauce and sesame oil, fold in the cooked noodles and heat through briefly.
Top the dish with lemon zest, spring onions and coriander and serve.
Tip - Alternative for ramen noodles: your favourite noodles (pre-cooked) like Udon, Soba noodles and spaghetti noodles or any available noodles at home.