Vegan tofu, snow peas and pistachio salad
This great salad recipe is perfect for vegans and vegetarians, featuring tofu, snow peas and pistachios. It would make a healthy lunch option
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy273 Kcals
- Saturated Fat1.8g
- 2tsp peanut oil
- 500g firm tofu, cubed in bite size pieces
- 50g shelled pistachios
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2tsp ginger, grated
- 400g snow peas or mange tout
- 200g Oriental mushrooms eg shiitake, oyster, etc.
- 200g baby sweetcorn
- 3tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
Heat half the peanut oil in a wok. Stir fry the tofu and pistachios in batches until lightly browned, then set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir fry the garlic, chilli and ginger until fragrant. Add the snow peas, mushrooms and baby corn and stir fry until tender.
Return the tofu and pistachios to the wok, add the soy sauce and heat through. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve immediately.