Soy & Chilli Chicken with Mango & Avocado Salad
A healthy fresh and fruity salad mango and avocado salad topped with slices of Kikkoman soy and chilli marinated chicken
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy224 Kcals
- Saturated Fat2.3g
- 2tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp orange juice
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 100g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Small handful of torn basil leaves
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into thin strips
- Fresh limes, to serve
Pre-heat the grill. Mix the soy sauce, orange juice and chilli in a bowl, toss in the chicken and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
Drain the chicken and grill for 8-10 minutes, turning half way through. Then slice into strips.
In a large bowl, mix the olive oil with the spinach leaves, avocado, red onion and basil leaves.
Divide the salad into shallow bowls. Top with mango slices and the soy and chilli chicken. Serve with wedges of limes on the side.