A twist on the traditional Guacamole! This tasty dip is made with edamame beans as well as the more usual avocado, onions and tomatoes.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Additional Timeplus 1 hour chilling 0
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 150g frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 75 ml Kikkoman Ponzu Soy Sauce
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- Olive oil
- Fresh coriander for garnish
Mash avocados in a bowl. Place edamame, garlic, Kikkoman Ponzu and lime juice in a blender, puree until smooth (add olive oil as needed) and add to the mashed avocados. Mix in the onions, tomatoes and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Garnish with fresh coriander, tomatoes and edamame beans, and serve with tortilla chips or raw vegetables.