BBQ turkey and chipolata kebabs
If you are looking for something a bit different for the BBQ these turkey and chipolata kebabs are a tasty treat!
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Additional Time2 hours marinading
- Cooking Time15 mins
For the marinade
- 100ml (3½fl oz) Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 100ml (3½fl oz) tomato ketchup
- 25g (1oz) brown sugar
- 5ml (1 tsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 5ml (1 tsp) chilli powder
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground ginger
For the kebabs
- 500g (1.1lb) turkey breast, cut into equal sized chunks
- 16-20 chipolata sausages
- 1 each red, yellow & green pepper, deseeded and cut into 2cm squares
Mix together all the ingredients for the BBQ marinade in a large bowl. Add the diced turkey and chipolatas and leave to marinade for 1-2 hours. Soak the wooden skewers in water for half an hour to prevent them sticking and burning.
To make the kebabs, skewer the turkey, chipolatas and peppers alternately. Cook the kebabs on a hot preheated grill or barbecue for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until crisp on the outside and evenly cooked through.
Best served with hot pitta bread and potato salad.
If you like to cook on the BBQ then make sure you check out
our top BBQ tips