BBQ Pork and Pineapple Teriyaki Kebabs
Marinated in Kikkoman Teriyaki, these juicy pork and pineapple kebabs are great for the BBQ or under the grill.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Additional Time2 hours chilling
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy288 Kcals
- Saturated Fat2.8g
- 4 cardamom pods
- 600g pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 4tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 2tbsp chilli oil
- ½ small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into cubes
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and cut into cubes
Remove the seeds from the cardamom pods. Place the seeds in a mortar and pestle and crush. Empty into a large freezer bag and add the pork. In a jug mix together the Teriyaki Marinade, lime juice and zest, honey and chilli oil and pour into the freezer bag.
Seal the bag and then massage from the outside to ensure the pork is coated in the marinade. Refrigerate for up to 2 hours to marinate.
Thread the pork, pineapple and green peppers onto skewers, alternating until everything is used up. Preheat a BBQ or grill and cook for 10-15 minutes until cooked through and starting to char. Serve immediately with lime wedges on the side.
Love to BBQ? Check out our top BBQ Tips