Avocado and bean dip with grilled potatoes
This attractive green dip is a blend of avocado, white beans and yoghurt and seasoned with lime juice and Kikkoman Soy Sauce. It's a great vegetarian dip for parties and bbqs
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time30 mins
- 1 kg small waxy potatoes
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 avocados
- 100 g white beans, cooked
- 180 g natural yogurt (10% fat)
- 1 lime (juice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- 100 g whole almonds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp honey
1. Cook the potatoes in a saucepan with water and salt until soft. Drain and let cool down briefly. Halve or quarter the potatoes lengthways, coat in rapeseed oil and 2 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce and grill or barbecue until tender.
2. In the meantime, cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and remove the flesh with a spoon. Blend with the beans, 4 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce, yogurt, lime juice and olive oil.
3. Toast the almonds and pumpkin seeds in a dry pan and glaze with 2 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce and honey.
4. Pour the avocado bean dip into a bowl. Garnish with roasted almonds, pumpkin seeds and thyme and serve with the grilled or barbecued potatoes.