This vegetable traybake is delicious, Just slice up the root vegetables and roast with a sweet and spicy dressing using soy sauce and honey
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time1 hour 15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy208 Kcals
- Saturated Fat1g
- 2 fat red chillies
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 raw beetroot, trimmed and cut into wedges
- 4 carrots, trimmed, peeled and quartered
- 4 shallots, trimmed, peeled and halved
- 4 parsnips, trimmed, peeled, cored and quartered
- Small handful roughly chopped coriander
Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan oven 180°C/Gas 6. Halve, deseed and finely chop 1 red chilli and whisk with the Kikkoman Soy Sauce, lemon rind, minced ginger, minced garlic and honey.
Pour the oil into a large roasting tin and place in the oven for 10 minutes until hot. Add the beetroot and roast for 20 minutes.
Add the carrots, shallots, parsnips and Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture and toss well to coat. Roast for 35 minutes. Halve the remaining chilli and arrange over the top of the vegetables and roast for a further 10 minutes. Toss the vegetables well in the sticky pan juices and serve scattered with fresh coriander.