Crispy chicken noodle frittata
If you have any leftover cooked chicken you can whip up this tasty egg and noodle frittata for lunch or a snack.
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
- 2 roasted chicken legs, skinned, boned and shredded
- 200g (7oz) baby leeks, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 15 baby plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g (7oz) sweet corn, drained
- 15ml (1 tbsp) chives, finely chopped
- 15ml (1 tbsp) coriander, finely chopped
- 60ml (4 tbsp) Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 150g (5½oz) fine egg noodles, cooked as per packet instructions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 100ml (3½fl oz double cream
- 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe frying pan, over a medium heat. Fry the chicken, leeks and garlic for 1-1_ minutes. Add the tomatoes, sweet corn, herbs and soy sauce and fry for a further minute. Then add the noodles and distribute evenly in the pan.
Combine the eggs and cream and season, according to preference. Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan ensuring an even spread. Do not worry if some noodles protrude from the mixture.
Place the frying pan under a preheated grill for 5-7 minutes, or until set. Transfer the frittata to a large platter, slice in wedges and serve with a fresh green salad.