Teriyaki Chicken Traybake
Create a delicious one tray classic that the whole family will enjoy. This recipe is really easy and straight forward, making it the perfect midweek meal.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time1 hour
Nutrition per serving
- Energy508 Kcals
- Saturated Fat5.3g
- 4 large skin-on chicken thighs
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 100ml Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. In a wide roasting tray, coat the chicken thighs and sweet potatoes with the teriyaki marinade and oil. Roast for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, add the red onion and sliced peppers and stir everything to ensure these are coated in the sauce. Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes, then add the tenderstem broccoli and cook for a further 10-12 minutes until they are just cooked. Serve.