Stir-fried Veggie Fajitas
Mexican fajitas are perfect for sharing with the whole family. In this veggie recipe the tortillas are filled with colourful stir-fried vegetables so are extra healthy too
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy432 Kcals
- Saturated Fat5.8g
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 orange or yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g baby corn, halved
- 1 courgette, cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 100g mange tout, halved lengthways
- 2tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 4tbsp tomato pasta sauce or passata
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8tbsp salsa
- 8tbsp soured cream
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the carrots and stir-fry over a high heat for 2 minutes.
Add the peppers, stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add the baby corn, courgette, spring onions and mange tout and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and pasta sauce and cook for 1 minute, stirring so the vegetables are coated and the sauces heated through. Transfer the vegetables to a serving dish.
To serve, warm the tortillas according to the packet instructions. Spoon some of the vegetables onto each tortilla, top with the salsa and soured cream, roll up and enjoy!
Once heated, pile the tortillas on a serving plate and keep them covered with a clean tea towel or napkin so they stay warm and soft