Stir-fried aubergine with prawns in teriyaki sauce
A quick and easy fragrant stir-fry combining juicy aubergine and prawns in a sesame teriyaki sauce.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy239 Kcals
- Saturated Fat1.7g
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium aubergines, cut into 1cm thick rounds, then 1cm thick strips
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 350g raw king prawns
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm long chunks
- 6 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Sesame
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely grated
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and stir fry the aubergines and peppers for about 10 minutes until softened. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon, then add the prawns and spring onions to the pan and cook until the prawns are pink all over.
Stir in the Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Sesame and grated garlic, then return the aubergines and peppers to the pan. Mix everything together and cook until hot all the way through and the sauce is thick. Serve with noodles or rice.