Seafood Ramen Bowls
A tasty bowl of mixed seafood with salad and ramen noodles and a lemony ponzu and yogurt dressing. Created as a take on an authentic Japanese ramen.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time25 mins
- 200 g of yogurt
- 1-2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 10-12 tbsp Kikkoman Ponzu
- 1-2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, slices on diagonal into 3cm lengths
- 100 g sugar snap peas, sliced into strips at an angle
- 200 g ramen noodles (or Mie noodles)
- 2 nori sheets, cut into strips
- 200 mixed shelled seafood (prawns, mussels, clams etc)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 60 g radish cress
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
For the dressing mix yogurt, mustard, 8 tbsps of Ponzu, vinegar and honey and season with pepper.
Prepare the noodles according to the package instructions. Arrange the noodles in bowls with pepper, spring onions and sugar snap peas and drizzle with the dressing.
Fry the seafood in heated oil for about 5-8 minutes and drizzle the remaining Ponzu. Garnish bowls with the seafood, radish cress and nori leaves, sprinkle with hemp seeds and serve.
Like this recipe? Check out our guide to Japanese Ramen