Salmon with green wok vegetables
A healthy salmon recipe served with a variety of green vegetables cooked in a wok. This dish is also delicious with grilled meat or poultry
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy368 Kcals
- Saturated Fat3.7g
- 4 x 130g salmon fillets
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large or 4 small pak choi, roughly chopped
- 125g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 2 chillies, cut into thin strips
- 2tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp honey
Grill the salmon steaks until cooked through.
Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan and put them to one side.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Stir-fry the pepper and garlic for 2 minutes.
Add the pak choi, sugar snaps, ginger and chilli and fry for a further 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, bring to the boil and stir in the honey. Serve the vegetables with the grilled salmon.