Salmon with avocado and bean salsa
This healthy dish is full of a lot of ingredients which are good for you. Oily fish like salmon are rich in Omega 3 and avocados full of vitamins.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time12 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy413 Kcals
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3tbsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 75g ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp freshly chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Lime wedges, to serve
Place the salmon in a dish and pour over 2tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce and the sunflower oil. Leave to marinate.
For the salsa, put the avocado, tomatoes, beans, cucumber and red onion in a bowl with the coriander. Pour over the red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and the remaining soy sauce. Toss gently to mix everything together.
Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry fry the salmon skin-side down for 5min until crisp. Turn over and continue to fry for 3-5min until opaque, and still just pink in the middle.
Divide the salmon and salsa among four plates, garnish with a sprig of coriander and serve each with a wedge of lime.