Salmon in lemongrass and ginger marinade, with coriander salsa
If you need an easy fish recipe try this Asian inspired salmon marinated in Kikkoman soy sauce, lemongrass and ginger.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Additional Time30 mins for marinating
- Cooking Time12 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy525 Kcals
- Saturated Fat3.4g
- 2tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 stalk finely-chopped lemon grass or 1tsp grated lemon peel
- ½tsp chilli pepper sauce
- 1tsp ground ginger
- ½tsp bruised coriander stalks
- 2 x 150g salmon steaks or fillets
- 1tbsp honey
- 125g egg noodles
- 1-2 red chilli(es), de-seeded
- 2-3 spring onions
- Small handful fresh coriander leaves
Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Mix together the Kikkoman Soy Sauce, lemon grass, chilli pepper sauce, ginger and coriander stalks. Place the salmon in a non-metallic dish, pour over the marinade, cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
Place the salmon on a baking sheet, drizzle with the honey and bake for around 12 minutes.
Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
Mix the salsa ingredients together.
Drizzle the salmon with the salsa and serve with the noodles.