Salmon and Orzo Bowl
An easy and healthy salmon pasta bowl recipe the family will love. The salmon is marinated in honey, Kikkoman soy sauce and sesame for extra flavour, then fried. Orzo are a type of rice-shape pasta and can be found in larger supermarkets
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Additional Timeplus 20 minutes marinating
- Cooking Time20 mins
- 300 g orzo (rice shaped pasta)
- 400 g salmon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 60 g rocket
- 200 g edamame, cooked
1. Bring a saucepan with water and salt to the boil and cook the orzo in it according to the instructions.
2. Cut the salmon into cubes and marinate with 2 tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce, white and black sesame seeds and rapeseed oil for 20-30 minutes.
3. Mix lemon zest and juice in a bowl with 3 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce, 1 tbsp honey and vegetable stock.
4. Fry the salmon cubes in a pan until cooked.
5. Distribute the orzo between 4 bowls. Top with salmon, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, rocket and cooked edamame. Serve with the dressing.
Love cooking pasta at home? Take a look at our guide to pasta,
featuring some great