Quick Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
Make this quick and healthy stir-fry recipe with a variety of mixed vegetables for a meal in a flash. Season with Kikkoman soy sauce. Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time5 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy258 Kcals
- Saturated Fat1.4g
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 100g pine nuts
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500g oriental mushrooms (shitake, oyster etc)
- 500g oriental greens (Chinese cabbage, pak choy or spinach)
- 300g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 4tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Heat the sesame oil in a wok. Add the garlic, chilli and pine nuts and fry for 30 seconds on a high heat. Then add the onion, mushrooms, greens, corn and red peppers and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
Finally, add the Kikkoman soy sauce and, when sizzling, the coriander. Stir well and serve at once.
If you enjoy cooking a stir fry then why not take a look at
our guide to perfect homemade
stir fry sauce