Pumpkin and Tofu Stew
If you're looking for a warming winter stew recipe then look no further than this vegan friendly pumpkin and tofu stew
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time45 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy174 Kcals
- 300 g of hokkaido pumpkin, cut into small pieces
- 300 ml of water
- 500 g of tomato puree
- 0/5 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- 0/5 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 0/5 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 200 g of smoked tofu, cut into small pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 green pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 red peppers, cut into small pieces
- half an onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
Heat the oil in a hob-safe casserole dish or lidded saucepan and fry the onion for a few minutes. Then add the rest of the vegetables, tofu, garlic and the spices.
Fry it all for about 10 minutes, then pour water, add tomato purée and soy sauce. Stew it covered for about 30 minutes and stir occasionally.
Finally, add the parsley and serve.