Pot Roast Lemon and Thyme Chicken
If you need an easy family dish this pot roast chicken recipe flavoured with lemon and thyme is perfect.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time1 hour 15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy664 Kcals
- Saturated Fat8.8g
- 1.5kg whole chicken, washed and patted dry
- 1 garlic bulb, cut in half
- 50g butter, softened
- 100ml Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 700g potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes then drain.
Place the chicken into a large roasting tin then arrange the potatoes around the chicken.
Mix the butter with the teriyaki marinade and thyme leaves. Smear the butter all over the skin of the chicken, then pop the lemon and garlic into the cavity.
Roast in the oven for 1 hr 15 minutes, turning the potatoes regularly until lovely and crisp. Serve alongside your favourite vegetables.