Pork Belly Stir Fry with Noodles
A fast and fruity pork stir fry featuring pork belly, ramen noodles in a sticky teriyaki sauce
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy867 Kcals
- 250 g pork belly, diced
- 5 tbsp frying oil
- 200 g ramen noodles, cooked according to pack
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 75 g snow peas, cut in half diagonally
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 15 g fresh ginger, finely diced
- 1 small chilli pepper, finely diced
- juice of half an orange
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman teriyaki sauce with toasted sesame
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
For the topping:
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 175 g kimchi cabbage (ready-made)
Bring water to a boil in a wok. Add pork belly, cook for about 10 minutes, remove and drain the pork belly on kitchen paper.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in the wok, fry the pork belly until crispy, remove and drain.
Add 1 tbsp oil to the wok, add onion and snow peas and fry. Add spring onions and sauté as well. Remove everything and set aside.
Add garlic, ginger and chilli to the wok with the remaining oil and fry. Add the pork belly and the vegetables.
Add orange juice, Kikkoman teriyaki sauce, Kikkoman soy sauce and sesame oil.
Add and noodles and fry briefly.
Top the dish with orange zest, spring onion and sesame seeds and serve with kimchi cabbage.