Ponzu marinated chicken
Tender chicken breast fillets marinated in Ponzu soy sauce, lime and garlic. Serve with salad or eat it in a burger bun or sandwich!
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Additional Timeplus marinating time
- Cooking Time10 mins
- 150 ml Kikkoman Ponzu Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp garlic, coarsely chopped
- 4 chicken breast fillets, batted out slightly (approx. 500 g)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
Mix ponzu, lime juice and garlic and let the chicken marinate in the mixture for minimum 4 hours and preferably overnight.
Take the chicken out of the marinade and pat them dry with kitchen towel. Brush the chicken fillets with olive oil on both sides and season with pepper.
Grill over direct medium high heat for about 5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness until cooked through and tender.