A spicy-sweet, versatile dip which can be made in minutes! Great for snacking and party food
- Preparation Time5 mins
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2½ tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Ponzu Soy Sauce
- 2 drops TABASCO®
- 110 ml olive oil
Place all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor. Blend for 15 seconds, and then start to add the oil slowly. Chill the dip in the refrigerator until it’s served for crispy fried snacks e.g. samosa, chicken skewers, spring rolls or raw vegetables such as baby corn, sugar snap peas, carrots and cauliflower florets.
Tip: The dip will keep in the refrigerator for a few days.