Parma Parcels with Nice n Spicy Monkfish
These Parma ham monkfish parcels marinated in a sweet and spicy sauce are delicious. This dish is perfect for entertaining guests as they look quite impressive despite being easy to make
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time50 mins
- 1 kg monkfish tail, skinned and boned
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 60ml Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 30ml clear honey
- 45ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 2cm fresh ginger root, finely chopped
Shake together the marinade ingredients. Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
Place the fish in a lightly oiled roasting tin and make about 10 incisions in the flesh.
Season well and wrap the Parma ham around the fish to completely cover all the flesh.
Pour the marinade over and roast in the oven for around 30-35 minutes, basting twice during the cooking time.
Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Carve into slices and serve with the remaining hot marinade drizzled over.