Noodle Salad with Chicken
This healthy salad is a combination of cooked chicken and noodles in a spicy dressing. Pack some for a tasty snack at lunch!
- Preparation Time15 mins
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp. Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoi sin sauce
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 ½ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chilli sauce
- 1 tsp. smooth peanut butter
For the salad
- 375g of cooked egg noodles
- 160g roast chicken, skinned boned and shredded
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 mild red chilli, finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and cut into halt moons
- 1 handful of roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 25g unsalted peanuts, bashed into coarse rubble
To make the dressing pour the Kikkoman soy sauce into mixing bowl and chuck in the rest of the ingredients. Whisk together and set to one side.
Put the noodles, chicken, spring onions, chilli, cucumber and coriander into a mixing bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss together really well. Divide between 4 serving bowls. Scatter the peanuts over each one and serve immediately.
Recipe by John Gregory-Smith for EatTravelLive.com