Mixed Vegetable Soup
A super easy and healthy vegetable soup recipe seasoned with Kikkoman soy sauce. Change the vegetables to whatever you prefer.
- Preparation Time35 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
- ½ broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100 g carrots, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 150 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 800 ml vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pinches of sugar
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ⅓ Bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
1. Bring the vegetable stock to a boil in a large saucepan. Season to taste with soy sauce, bay leaves, sugar and rapeseed oil. Add the prepared vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir the sliced onion into the hot vegetable stock as well and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Put the finished vegetable soup into deep plates and garnish with parsley, coriander and spring onions.
Read our top tips on How to Make the Best Soup
As seen in our No Rules advert