King Prawn and Avocado Salad
A refreshing and vibrant summer salad with king prawns and avocado, a great healthy lunch idea or a light starter course
- Preparation Time5 mins
- A few handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut into strips
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 cooked king prawns
- Mixed sesame seeds, freshly roasted
For the dressing:
- 4 tsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Place the mixed salad leaves on a large serving dish along with the avocado strips and tomato. Top with the prawns.
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and, just before serving, pour over the salad, tossing to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds.