Ken Hom's Asian flavoured grilled wagyu steak
This delicious Asian flavoured wagyu steak recipe was created for Kikkoman by the legendary chef Ken Hom
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Additional Time60 mins marinating time
- Cooking Time25 mins
- 4 wagyu steaks 175-225g each
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Lay the steaks on a tray. In a medium sized bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together and spread this evenly over each side of the steaks. Allow to sit and marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Grill the steaks on high on each side for about 5-6 minutes if you like it rare, or increase the time if you prefer.
Transfer to a warm platter and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.