Hummus Dip with Soy Sauce
This hummus goes very well with grilled vegetables such as courgette, aubergine and peppers, chicken skewers, olives and flatbread.
- Preparation Time5 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy199 Kcals
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini (or roasted sesame)
- 200 g can chick peas
- 8 tbsp canned chick pea water
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5-6 tbsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- If desired: 1 tsp of caraway
- Olive oil
- Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- Paprika powder
Peel the garlic and chop coarsely.
Put it in a blender with the remaining ingredients and puree.
Drizzle the dip with olive oil and Kikkoman soy sauce, sprinkle with coriander and paprika and serve.