Teriyaki garlic chicken stir fry
This aromatic chicken stir fry recipe is quick, easy and delicious. Grab a bottle of Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and you can whip up a meal in moments
- Preparation Time25 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy361 Kcals
- Saturated Fat2.8g
- 4 skinless chicken breast, cut into fine strips
- 1 egg white, whisked
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, shredded
- 1 small Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 5 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into fine strips
- 3 courgettes cut into fine strips
- 200g bean sprouts
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds ½ sesame, pumpkin and sunflower
Combine the chicken with the egg white, salt and corn flour. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
Heat the wok or large frying pan and add half the oil. Add the chicken and stir fry for about 2 minutes until the chicken turns white and opaque.
Drain the chicken, set aside and discard the oil. Wipe the wok clean with kitchen towel.
Heat the wok again and add the remaining oil. Add the ginger and fry for a minute. Add all the vegetables apart from the bean sprouts and stir fry for 5-6 minutes. Return the chicken to the wok and stir fry with the vegetables. Add the bean sprouts and Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic. Stir fry for a further minute. Just before serving sprinkle on the seed mix. Serve with cooked egg noodles.
TIPReplace the chicken with tofu for a vegetarian alternative.
If you enjoy cooking a stir fry then why not take a look at our guide to perfect homemade stir fry sauce