Garlicky Gourmet Burger
This delicious gourmet burger is made with Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and topped with tasty caramelised onions and avocado. Perfect for summer barbecues or relaxed dinners with friends
Nutrition per serving
- Energy802 Kcals
- Saturated Fat15.5g
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- knob butter
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 500g good quality beef mince
- 2 tbsp each finely chopped fresh parsley and thyme
- 8 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded
- 4 brioche burger buns, halved and cut side toasted
- 2 avocados, sliced
Heat 1 tbsp oil and butter in a saucepan and add the sliced onions and sugar and cook on a low heat for 30 mins, stirring often until they are soft and caramelised. Then season.
While the onions are cooking, mix the mince with the herbs and season. Form into 4 burgers.
Add remaining oil to a frying pan and cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and add Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and continue to cook and baste the burgers for a further 2 minutes.
Place shredded radicchio on burger bun base, add the burger, a spoonful of leftover sauce from the pan, a quarter of the caramelised onions and then top with avocado slices before placing the bun lid on.