Cucumber and Melon Salad
This cool and refreshing Cucumber and Melon salad is the perfect summer bbq accompaniment.
- Preparation Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy261 Kcals
- 2 mini cucumbers (or 1 large cucumber)
- 1 small melon (e.g. Cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew melon)
- 200 g feta
- 2 red sweet pointed peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2–3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2–3 tablespoons Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1–2 teaspoons honey
- Freshly ground pepper
To prepare the salad, wash the cucumber and slice finely. Halve the melon, remove the seeds and dice the flesh. Crumble the feta. Halve the peppers, removing the seeds and core. Wash and cut into strips.
To prepare the dressing, use a blender to blend 1–2 tablespoons of diced melon, the olive oil, vinegar, Kikkoman soy sauce and honey together. Season with pepper. Add the dressing to the salad and toss before serving.