Citrus & Soy Fish Salad
This recipe for fish salad with citrus dressing is a great healthy meal - and super quick and easy to make using a microwave. It will allow you to add great variety to your weekday meals.
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy260 Kcals
- Saturated Fat4.6g
- 450g white fish fillets (e.g. Hake or coley), skinned and cut into chunks
- 150g lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 150g Greek olives, chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Black pepper to season
Shake together the dressing ingredients.
Place the fish in a shallow microwaveable dish and loosely cover with microwaveable cling wrap. Cook on high for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway through, and then set aside until required.
Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, toss the remaining ingredients with the dressing.
Add the warm fish and gently toss again and serve