Chicken with soy noodles
A chicken noodle and soy sauce stir fry recipe that is quick and easy to make, you could use other meats such as pork or beef instead of chicken if you prefer.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy438 Kcals
- Saturated Fat2.4g
- 250g thin or medium egg noodles
- 3tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 8 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 150g beansprouts
- 350g skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks or thin strips
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp ground cumin
- ½tsp hot chilli powder
- 3tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1-2tbsp rice wine
- Sliced chillies, to garnish
Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
Heat 2tbsp of the oil in a wok, add the courgette, pepper and spring onions. Stir-fry over a brisk heat for 5 minutes. Add the beansprouts, stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the wok, heat and stir-fry the chicken for 5 minutes. Add the coriander, cumin and chilli powder and stir-fry for a further 1 minute.
Return the vegetables to the wok and toss with the chicken. Add the noodles, soy sauce and rice wine. Toss everything together over the heat and when piping hot, serve in bowls sprinkled with chilli slices.