Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry with Rice Recipe
A quick and easy stir fry of tender beef and vegetables in a spicy sauce. Serve with rice or noodles if preferred
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy633 Kcals
- 250 g rib-eye beef steak, in strips
- 5 tbsp frying oil
- 150 g broccoli, in florets
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 15 g fresh ginger, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 50 ml Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- For the topping:
- 1 tbsp chives, finely sliced
- Few curly parsley leaves
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
Boil water in a wok, add broccoli, blanch, remove and drain.
Dry the wok and heat 3 tbsp of oil in the wok, add the meat strips, fry quickly and remove.
Fry pepper and onion strips, then spring onions briefly and remove.
Wipe the wok clean and fry garlic and ginger with the remaining oil.
Add the sautéed vegetables back in and also the meat.
Add Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and the broccoli.
Season with Kikkoman soy sauce and toasted sesame oil and mix well.
Garnish the meat and vegetables with chives, parsley and fresh spring onion.
Drizzle with the sauce remaining in the wok, season with pepper and serve with the cooked basmati rice.