BBQ chicken teriyaki skewers with peanut dip recipe
A quick and easy recipe for barbecue chicken skewers with a homemade teriyaki sauce and a peanut dipping sauce. You could use Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade if you don't want to make your own.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
- 7 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 150 g peanut butter
- 130 ml of water
- 100 g peanuts, dry roasted in a pan
- 2 limes
- approx. 10 kebab skewers
1. For the teriyaki sauce, put 4 tbsp of Kikkoman soy sauce, honey and balsamic vinegar in a saucepan and reduce by half over a gentle heat.
2. In the meantime, skewer the cubes of chicken and brush with rapeseed oil.
3. For the dip, mix peanut butter in a bowl with water and 3 tbsp of Kikkoman soy sauce and stir until smooth. Chop the peanuts, stir in and pour the peanut dip into a bowl. Quarter the limes.
4. Grill or barbecue the chicken skewers while brushing with the teriyaki sauce until cooked through
5. Arrange the finished chicken teriyaki skewers on a platter and serve with peanut dip and lime wedges.
Love to BBQ? Check out our top BBQ Tips