BBQ chicken breast in orange chilli and soy marinade
A super easy grilled or barbecue chicken recipe in a sticky orange, chilli, honey and Kikkoman soy sauce marinade. Great for family meals
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Additional Timeplus 2 hours marinating time
- Cooking Time30 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 chilli peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 oranges (2 juiced and 1 sliced)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
1. Squeeze the juice of 2 oranges into a pan and heat. Add the chilli and reduce ⅔ of the liquid.
2. Mix honey with Kikkoman soy sauce and paprika and add to the orange-chilli mixture. Remove from heat and leave to get cold.
3. Put the chicken in the marinade and let them steep for about 2 hours in the fridge. Grill or barbecue the marinated chicken, continuing to brush on more marinade as it cooks.
4. Arrange the finished chicken breast on plates and garnish with orange slices.
Love to BBQ? Check out our top BBQ Tips