Barbecue Ribeye Steak with Honey Whisky & Soy Glaze
This recipe for juicy bbq rib-eye steaks served with grilled vegetables is so easy. A delicious sauce made with honey whiskey and soy sauce is used to glaze the beef
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 400 g new potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 5 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 250 g honey
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- 40 ml whiskey
- 4 rib-eye beef steaks
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
1. Put the prepared vegetables in a large bowl, toss with rapeseed oil and barbecue or grill until tender. Season the cooked vegetables with 2 tablespoons of Kikkoman soy sauce.
2. Put the honey in a saucepan, mix with 3 tablespoons of Kikkoman soy sauce and bring everything to a boil. Then take it off the heat. Season the honey-soy mixture with thyme, black pepper and whiskey.
3. Barbecue or grill the steaks to your liking and coat with the honey-whiskey-soy glaze.
4. Arrange the cooked vegetables and steak together on plates and garnish with rosemary.
Love to BBQ? Check out our top BBQ Tips
As seen in our No Rules advert