Win with Kikkoman and Bidfood
Simply post a picture of a dish you’ve created along with a bottle of the Kikkoman product used in the dish to twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BidfoodKikkoman and follow @KikkomanUK for your chance to win 1 of 2 £50 Love2Shop vouchers every season. Please see full t's & c's of the competition below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the competition must be following @KikkomanUK on twitter and/or Instagram
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Kikkoman UK c/o FML PR, The Forum, 277 London Road, Burgess Hill, Sussex, RH15 9QU
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one of 2 £50 Love2Shop vouchers every 3 months starting in July 2018
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must post a picture of a created dish along with a bottle of the Kikkoman bottle used in the dish to twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BidfoodKikkoman
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
- Multiple entries allowed per person.Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
- The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 1st July and will be ongoing with prizes to be won every 3 months tying in with seasons.
- For the purpose of seasons for this competition they are to be broken down as follows. June/July/August – summer. September/October/November – Autumn. December/January/February – winter. March/April/May – Spring.
- There are two to be won every 3 months. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by the promoter Kikkoman UK
- Each winner will be notified within five working days of the draw by commenting on their original post, requesting that they share their name and address via private message. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, twitter or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
- Except for the purpose of carrying out the promotion, contacting winners and sending out prizes the Promoter will not use entrants’ personal data without the express consent of the entrant.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.