Kikkoman Masters 2018 is closed for entries
Entries for the 2018 Kikkoman Masters are now closed and the 10 finalsts are announced. The Kikkoman Masters is a fantastic opportunity for professional chefs to showcase their talents and win the prize of a lifetime, a trip to Japan!
This prestigious competition will see 10 finalists invited to participate in a live cook-off for a host of distinguished judges at the Restaurant Show on Monday 1st October.
Each finalist will have just 90 minutes to produce two creative and delicious courses utilising Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce. Have you got what it takes to become the Kikkoman Masters Champion?
The 2018 Kikkoman Masters Finalists
The finalists that will be taking part in the live cook off for the 2018 Kikkoman Masters are:
- Dan Graham, Chef Patron, At the Dinner Party by Dan Graham
- Liam Grime, Cple Chef CSCAT Team Captain, RAF Benson
- Andrew Kojima, Executive Chef, Koj Restaurants
- Aaron Latham, Executive Chef, De Montford University
- Robbie Lorraine, Executive Chef, Grazing
- Sam Nash, Junior Sous Chef, L’Enclume
- Ronnel Nulud, Hospitality Head Chef, Unilever (Sodexo)
- Terry O’Riordan, Executive Chef, Compass
- Lily Stock, Apprentice Chef, Boodles
- Fergus Wilford, Cliveden House