2019 Kikkoman Masters Finalists Announced
Thank you to everybody who entered the 2019 Kikkoman Masters chefs competition. The live cook off final will take place on Monday the 30th September at The Restaurant Show, Olympia, London.
The 10 finalists hoping to win the once in a lifetime trip to Japan are -
- Rebecca Allen - St Ermins Hotel
- Joe Baker - Graysons Restaurant
- Scott Braithwaite - L'Enclume
- Enrique Diez Garcia de Olalla - The Frog Hoxton
- Joseph Fallowfield - Housel Bay Hotel
- Dan Graham - Dinner party by Dan Graham
- Robbie Lorraine - Grazing
- Scott Perkins - For Starters
- Mattia Santoro - The Zetter Hotel
- Stefan Sewell - Combined Services Culinary Arts Team.
You can find out more about each of the final 10 chefs by clicking their name in the list above.
The 2019 Kikkoman Masters judging panel:
- Mark Edwards - Nobu London
- Adam Handling – The Frog
- Simon Hulstone – The Elephant
- Pip Lacey – Hicce
- Bing-yu Lee – Kikkoman
- David Mulcahy – Craft Guild of Chefs
- Brian Turner – CBE
- Fergus Wilford – Gravetye Manor (2018 Winner)
Find out more about the 2019 judging panel in our meet the judges section.
|Open for Entries||Now|
|Closing Date for Entries||28th June 2019|
|Announcement of Finalists||31st July 2019|
|Live Cook Off Final||30th September 2019|