Potato and Vegetable Croquettes
Little vegetable nuggets with a spiced mayo for dipping. Part of Kikkoman's Street Food recipe collection for Foodservice.
Nutrition per serving
- Energy352 Kcals
- Saturated Fat4.9g
- 600g cold mashed potatoes (possible both from powder or regular mash)
- 1 carrot
- 100g of broccoli
- 0.5 red pepper
- 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 100g flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 250g bread crumbs
- 200ml mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Lemon Ponzu Sauce
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp hot sauce (like Tabasco Red)
- 1 tbsp black sesame
Cut the carrot, broccoli and pepper into small cubes. Blanch for one minute in boiling water. Mix into the mashed potatoes alongside the flour, egg yolks, Kikkoman soy sauce and pepper. Let it rest for an hour in the refrigerator.
Make small finger sized portions. Coat in flour, then eggs beaten with Kikkoman soy sauce and finally in breadcrumbs. Fry 4 minutes in hot oil until golden.
Mix the ingredients for the dressing. Serve with lime wedges on the side.