Chicken and Chips
Marinated chicken breast with a crisp coating. Part of Kikkoman's Street Food recipe collection for Foodservice.
Nutrition per serving
- Energy431 Kcals
- Saturated Fat1.5g
- 1000g of skinless chicken breast fillet
- 100ml Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- 50ml water
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 5 finely grated cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 150g cornflour
- 1200g precooked French fries
Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
Mix Kikkoman soy sauce, water, sugar, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and let it marinade for 3 hours.
Remove from the marinade and scrape of any excess. Roll the chicken in cornflour seasoned with black pepper.
Fry the chicken 3-4 minutes in 180 degrees hot oil depending on the size. The chicken should be golden and feel firm when pressed lightly.
Serve with French fries and ketchup.