Soy Good Summer Salads
With a dash of Kikkoman Soy Sauce, you can pep up everything from soups and sauces to shepherd’s pies, but did you know it’s also the ideal seasoning for a salad dressing?
Made with just four natural ingredients – soybeans, wheat, salt and water – Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce has a delicate, smooth flavour which doesn’t overpower, making it perfect for blending with other dressing ingredients.Whisk into your usual vinaigrette for a hint of Asia, or get creative and make a zingy dressing by adding a dash of Kikkoman to freshly squeezed orange juice, crushed garlic and sesame oil. Toss with your favourite lettuce leaves, vegetables and herbs and you have a salad that is perfect for the warmer weather.
Kikkoman has another top tip for salad success. Try sprinkling over new Kikkoman Ponzu straight from the bottle – it’s a combination of Kikkoman naturally brewed soy sauce, lemon and vinegar with a bright and zesty tang. Great for summery fish and seafood recipes too!
Make sure you have these handy store cupboard essentials in your kitchen. Kikkoman soy sauce is widely available in supermarkets and find Kikkoman Ponzu in Sainsbury's and Ocado.
Super salad recipes with Kikkoman soy sauce
- East Meets West Goats Cheese Salad
- Rigatoni Chicken Salad with Mustard and Soy Sauce Dressing
- Potato and Avocado Salad with Wasabi
- Seaweed and Miso Glazed Pork Salad
- Spinach Noodle Salad
- King Prawn and Avocado Salad
- Ribeye Beef Salad with Kikkoman Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- Warm Salad of Stir-fried Chicken Livers
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Feta Rice Salad
- Noodle Salad with Chicken
Sensational salad recipes with Kikkoman Ponzu
- Colourful Tabbouleh
- Prawn Salad with Ponzu Mayonnaise
- Fennel, Edamame and Walnut Salad with Ponzu Dressing, Basil and Dill
- Salad Bowl with Salmon and Quinoa
- Asian Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- Vegetable Salad with Ponzu Vinaigrette
- Marinated Chicken with Warm Pearl Cous Cous