Salmon Parcels with Sesame & Mango Chutney Topping
If you are looking for an easy midweek recipe these salmon parcels are delicious and easy
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time20 mins
- 4 x 200g (7oz approx.) salmon steaks
- 4 large pieces of tin foil
- 4 spring onions, cut into fine matchsticks
- 180ml (12tbsp) Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 100g (4oz) sesame seeds
- 5ml (1 tsp) wasabi paste (alternatively use horseradish or English mustard)
- 5ml (1 tsp) mango chutney
- 15ml (1 tbsp) chopped, flat parsley
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas 4. To make the topping, mix together all the ingredients in a bowl. Place each steak on a piece of tin foil and lift the foil edges to create a wall on each side.
Spread the topping evenly over the steaks, then scatter over the spring onions and pour over 45ml / 3 tbsp soy sauce on each, ensuring that the liquid is retained within the walled enclosure. Gather in the foil walls and scrunch loosely at the top to create a tent-shaped parcel.
Bake for 12-15 minutes. Open the parcels carefully allowing the hot steam to escape before serving with an assortment of stir-fried greens.