Kikkoman Steak Salad
This juicy steak salad is quick, healthy and delicious. For a more substantial meal serve with bread.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Additional Time30 mins marinating time
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy247 Kcals
- Saturated Fat2.9g
- 4 x 150g thick lean rump steaks
- 3tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp dry sherry or rice wine
- 125g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 bag of young salad leaves
- 200g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
Place the beef in a marinade of Kikkoman Soy Sauce and sherry for at least 30 minutes.
Drain and grill the beef steaks for 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on their thickness. Allow the meat to rest and cut into thin slices.
Mix the sugar snaps with the salad leaves, radishes and red onion.
Serve the steak on a plate together with the salad.