East Meets West Goats Cheese Salad
This delicious summer salad is a healthy vegetarian option that can be served as a main or a sharing side!
- Preparation Time10 mins
- 200g goats cheese, crumbled
- 200g baby spinach, washed
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful fresh basil, torn
East meets West Vinaigrette
- 10ml toasted vegetable oil
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 15ml clear honey
- 10ml Dijon mustard
- 30ml rice wine vinegar
- 20ml Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Shake together the vinaigrette ingredients. A
dd all of the salad ingredients to a large serving bowl and pour over the East meets West Vinaigrette, tossing well to coat.
Serve with French bread and cold meats for a delicious lunch or light supper.