by Dominique Snee of Dundee
Kikkoman Soy sauce
1. Peel and chop carrots and potatoes into small chunky pieces.
2. Add chopped and peeled potatoes and carrots to saucepan with 1/2 pint stock. Leave to boil. 20 mins.
3. Add diced chicken and bacon with a few dashes of Kikkoman soy sauce to wok stir fry until cooked through. 10-15 mins
4. Then add cooked chicken bacon and to saucepan containing carrots and potatoes with stock. Leave to cook for a further 10-15 mins on low heat.
5. If you want more flavour you add another dash of Kikkoman soy sauce at this point.
6. Then take a ladle and dish up a portion of this delicious soup.
Close this window